Christmas Tree Pumpkin Cupcakes


En Español
It's good! Is there more? Those were the words my husband said when he tasted one of these Christmas tree pumpkin cupcakes. I have always wanted to post on Christmas tree cupcakes, but never had a chance to until now, and I love starting December with something of the season. I have put together a short video of how-to pipe these cuties, you can find it below.

I'm satisfied with the outcome of these cupcakes, the color and details I accomplished with the butterless Italian meringue. For the cupcakes I used this pumpkin cupcakes recipe, which is simply AWESOME! Their moist, soft texture in addition to the spiced flavor is purely a heavenly Christmas gift to for your taste buds. You have to prepare these cupcakes for your next holiday get together!




My daughters helped me with the decoration and we enjoyed spending part of  a Saturday afternoon decorating cupcakes for a friend who ordered these, thanks to him, I now like the idea of pumpkin cupcakes for Christmas. I also recommend the gingerbread cupcakes which are also delicious and appropriate for the season.

What you'll need:
Cupcakes these or your favorite recipe
Green and white frosting
For the tree skirt or snow you need tip #104
To pipe the tree you will need tip #1M
Fondant stars for tree top
Sprinkles to decorate




Packed and ready to go!



What one of the friends had to say about my cupcakes:

This was a message to my daughter: "OMG Crystal those cupcakes!! Tell your mother they were the most perfect thing I've ever eaten, the spice in the frosting with the spice in the cupcakes, the level of sweetness the adorable Christmas trees, it literally cheered me up and consoled my homesick little heart" - Nicole Escarpio.

Thank you Nicole, I am so glad you liked it!


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. - James 1:2-3

Recipes and Tips